The Dumas Bay Centre is closed through April 30 at this time. As more information becomes available we will post an update here.
FOR THE LATEST CENTERSTAGE SHOW INFORMATION AND SCHEDULE FOR PERFORMANCES IN THE KNUTZEN FAMILY THEATRE PLEASE REFER TO WWW.CENTERSTAGETHEATRE.COM
Although the Dumas Bay Centre remains closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic we have been making improvements to welcome you – our guests and staff – back to a safe and healthy environment in which to hold your next event –
- installed UV light sanitization on all mini-split units in the Eagleview, Heron, Osprey rooms.
- replaced all HVAC systems with MERV-13 filters (Theatre, Lobby and Rehearsal Hall) – the recommended filters to remove virus and other contaminants from the air.
- increased sanitization programs with our janitorial partner, Cedar Building Services to include Clorox total 360 system Electrostatic fogging system.
- Chef Scott continues to develop catering plans to serve our excellent meals in a socially distanced and safe environment.
- When we welcome guests back we will have a new, fully contained suite with many new amenities including, but not limited to – individual climate control system with UV light sanitization, air conditioning, full bath including the only room in our inventory to have a tub/shower en-suite. living room area with desk and private TV (pricing TBD)
Continue to view our website for other exciting news and all of our changes in service as we move to a new normal.
In the meantime, stay healthy, wash your hands and wear a mask so that we can welcome you back to the Dumas Bay Centre and Knutzen Family Theatre, located in and managed by the City of Federal Way, soon.
Inspirational setting, cozy quarters at Dumas Bay Centre
A spectacular natural setting, comfortable accommodations, home-cooked meals and reasonable rates make Dumas Bay Centre, located in Federal Way, Washington, a favorite meeting and special events venue.
Dumas Bay has three light-filled meeting and banquet rooms, each with stunning views of Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains, plus an interior meeting room for small groups. For overnight stays, we offer 67 bedrooms, and our on-site catering constantly rates rave reviews from guests.
From the charm of an old-fashioned wooden gazebo to the lushness of flowering gardens and manicured lawns, Dumas Bay Centre is the perfect setting for all kinds of events. We have free parking for 104 cars, and we’re conveniently located between Seattle and Tacoma, and less than 20 miles away from Sea-Tac International Airport.
|Individual meeting room capacity:||10-98|
|Lodging type:||44 single, 20 double, 3 ADA accessible|
|Package rates:||All-inclusive overnight packages start at $94/day p.p.|
|Meeting rooms:||4 with full complement of A/V equipment|
|Meals:||Full-service catering on-site|
|Grounds:||12 acre parklike setting, sculpture garden, picnic tables, outdoor patio|